Monday 21 January 2013

blank canvas









Here it is. Our new home in Brisbane is a lovely Queenslander that's filled with character and potential - a huge contrast to our modern Melbourne apartment!

Right now it's just a blank canvas and we are in desperate need of FURNITURE. We are currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor, and eating dinner on the couch (which we need to get rid of as it's too big!) So it's actually a bit of a disaster zone right now but I'm so excited about styling this home from the ground up. I've been pinning madly and collecting the most inspiring images - I'll be sure to share my ideas with you as we slowly start buying the key pieces of furniture for our home. I'm really channelling a vintage vibe with this home... more of an eclectic, 'well-travelled' vintage that will display all our treasures we've collected from all over the world.

It's been lovely being back in Queensland - the sound of cicadas, the hot, balmy air and the tropical 'resort' feel this town has is just gorgeous. We are really enjoying exploring and discovering the creative little hot spots!

It's going to be a big year full of interior inspiration and creation and I look forward to taking you along for the ride.

I. Can't. Wait.

Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment