Tuesday 4 September 2012

Rhys Lee for Gorman

Artist Rhys Lee for Gorman - as seen on The Design Files

My eyes were greeted this morning with this post on The Design Files! This collaboration between fashion label Gorman and artist Rhys Lee has just added fuel to my I-want-to-be-a-fabric-designer-fire!

Read the whole gorgeous story on the Design Files here - I love the way they have Lisa Gorman and Rhys Lee (who are long time friends) interviewing each other.

Gorman is by far my favourite place to part with cash in Melbourne. Their range is always colourful and whimsical with a touch of unexpected. And it's not the first time this lovely label has teamed up with artists to create beautiful new fabric. In the past they have also called on the likes of Beci Orpin and Rachel Castle who I adore. 

That's enough gushing from me for now - but I'll be getting back to my designs this morning with a new spring in my step. Speaking of which, it won't be long until I have my very own prints online for sale - very exciting!

Kimmy


Beci Orpin for Gorman

Rachel Castle for Gorman





No comments:

Post a Comment