Thursday 27 September 2012

Artwork Sneak Peek

"Water Colour Glass" art print from the Fragments range. White with Three.
I'm SO close to having my online art store open on Etsy! For the most part of this year I've been busy designing a collection of artwork prints that are a tribute to my love of colour and design. Here is a sneak peek from my first collection. As you can see I love both geometric and illustrative design that is simple and beautiful, and there will be a wide range of colour schemes available (including some listings where you can choose a custom colour!)

To start with the art will be available in A4-size prints, but I'm working on some smaller and larger sizes to join the party in the near future. They will be printed with archival pigment inks on a lovely 308gsm 100% cotton rag paper. In english that means the colours are silky and crisp, the paper is beautiful and the art will last a lifetime.

I'm also looking into having some designs printed onto fabric - can you imagine the artwork above printed as a beautiful silk scarf?

I'll keep you posted on progress... hopefully my Etsy store will be live in the next couple of weeks!

Hope you like,
Kimmy

"Tiny Triangles" art print - this one comes in four colour schemes. White with Three.

"Dachshund Sleep Study" art print. Eight different sleeping positions of my mini dachshund Rio all in one day!
I think he enjoyed being my model.
 White with Three.

"Surface of the Lake" art print from the Fragments range. White with Three.

"Botanical" art print - this one comes in six colour schemes. White with Three.

"Droplets" art print - shown in 'Lilac.' You can order this one in any colour! White with Three.


1 comment: