Friday 22 November 2013

new etsy photography

'Mediterranean Tiles' from the Fragments collection. Size 'A2' displayed.


I've been VERY busy this week taking new photos for my white with three etsy store! I just really wanted to give my store a total refresh before Christmas and display a better range of the sizes and colours I have available. It was no easy task - it's taken me all week but I'm happy with the result! Here are a few of my favourites, but head to my store to check them all out.

I also have an exciting new home decor item in the pipeline which will be available soon... stay tuned!

Kimmy


'Banana Plant' botanical drawing. Colour 'grass' size 'A3' displayed. 
(You can get this in any colour you want!) 

'Botanical Fruit' art print. Colour 'stone' size 'A4' displayed. 
(You can get this in any colour you want!) 

'Droplets' art print. Colour 'tiffany' size 'A2' displayed. 
(You can get this in any colour you want!)

'Rainforest Canopy' from the Fragments collection. Size 'A2' displayed.

These are from my 'Geometric' range which come in four different colour schemes. Pictured is the 'Circles' in size 'A2' and 'Triangles' in size 'A4 both in 'colour scheme four'.

These are from my 'Texture of Morocco' range which you can order in any colour you want! Pictured is the 'Texture of Morocco 2' in colour 'summer pink' size 'A2' and 'Texture of Morocco 3' in colour 'crayon purple' size 'A4'.


Most of my prints are available in a custom colour of your choice - here is my colour palette but you can also specify ANY colour if you have something specific in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment