Friday 8 June 2012

Shop Love: fenton&fenton


I recently went for a stroll along High Street in Prahran to check out the many amazing home interior shops when I stumbled upon fenton&fenton. I was in absolute awe - I felt like I had walked into a Bohemian Alice in Wonderland. It was filled to the brim with rich, exotic furniture, linens, homewares, antiques, recycled pieces, artwork, fashion and jewellery. It was like medicine to my Moroccan/Indian/African addiction and love of all things quirky and unexpected. Owner Lucy Fenton has been running the store for four years and was kind enough to let me take photos to share with you. Lucy sources items from all over the world and is constantly adding to her collection of goodies. In three words she describes the fenton&fenton home as "eclectic, eccentric and homely." It's shops like these that make me love Melbourne even more.

















Their resident pup 'Cooper' has such a lovely home - I could quite easily live here too...

If you are lucky enough to live in Melbourne you can visit fenton&fenton at 471 High Street, Prahran. If not, don't worry as they have an online store you can visit here or check out their beautiful website here.

Kimmy

1 comment:

  1. Wow this shops looks absolutely divine! I would have a ball lookibg around here.

    ReplyDelete