Thursday 11 October 2012

White with Three Now Open!



I can't believe it's finally here! Today is the day my White with Three Etsy store has gone live! I have opened with my first collection of designs that are colourful, happy and waiting for a new home. A lot of the designs are customisable - so you can choose your preferred colour scheme to match your home and your personality! This first collection is available in A4-size prints, but I'm working on some smaller and larger sizes to join the party in the near future. 

All art is AU$25 plus postage and is shipped within five business days. Click here to visit the store now. Also head over to my new White with Three facebook page and don't forget to 'like' it! 

Would love to hear what everyone thinks and find out your favourites
Kimmy


follow me on facebook, instagram & pinterest

          

No comments:

Post a Comment